Rondout Valley Organics
Happy 2016 and 10 years of Rondout Valley Organics - a year-round online marketplace for fresh & flavorful products from your Rondout Valley neighborhood farms.
We continue on a weekly ordering schedule through October, then Nov.3rd and 7th and Dec.8th. New members always welcome!
Our 10th anniversary gift to you - we've reduced the initial amount required to join! Just $150.00 deposit includes your $50.00 annual member fee plus $100.00 to start your ordering account. You can always send in more as you enjoy the bounty! >
If you'd like to enjoy the bounty and join Rondout Valley Organics, just click on the APPLICATION FORM link to the left. Then send us your check, payable to Rondout Valley Organics, 331 Dowe Rd., Ellenville, NY 12428.
Have questions? Like us to mail you a brochure with an application? Call us at 845.647.6911, send us an email to email@example.com, or visit www.rondoutvalleyorganics.com
Rondout Valley Organics, managed by Rusty Plough Farm in Ulster Heights, just outside of Ellenville, offers products from local farms in the Rondout Valley area. Some of us are certified organic, others have signed onto the Organic Farmers' Pledge, still others practice organic methods without the piece of paper. All of us are passionate about a resilient, active local farm & food economy. You can learn more about each of us on the "Producer Profiles" link. Or contact us to arrange a visit - we're your neighbors!
Membership allows you access to a weekly availability list of products from our farms. You choose what you want to order each week. No minimum requirements. The value of your items is deducted from your account after every order. As your account balance gets low, simply send in a check for any amount to replenish. Since your account dollars are yours until you use them, balances carry forward into the following season. Please note, however, that inactive balances are forfeit after two years.
Choose from the following pickup locations in Ulster and Sullivan Counties:
For more information please call us at 845-647-6911.
- Rusty Plough Farm, Ulster Heights, from Thursday morning
- Farm & Granary, Rte.209/ Deer Run Lane, Wawarsing, from Thursday morning
- Little Egg Farm, 54 Pine Bush Rd, Stone Ridge, from Thursday 11am
- Catskill Native Nursery, Samsonville Rd., Kerhonkson, from Friday 10am
- NEW in 2016! Olive Free Library, 4033 Rt 28-A, West Shokan, during library hours: Friday 1-5 and Saturday 10-4
- Kingston Farmers' Market, Kingston, Saturday 9-2
- Ellenville, at the Eclipse Physical Therapy office, Thursday noon - 7:00pm
- Cragsmoor Library in Cragsmoor, Thursday from noon
- eastern Sullivan County, Fridays from noon (members will be given the exact location)